List Search

Lusercop `the.lusercop' at lusercop.net
Sun Jan 29 16:40:34 GMT 2006

On Sun, Jan 29, 2006 at 01:40:18PM +0000, Dominic Mitchell wrote:
> What's the best way to search the archives of this list?  I've been
> using google along with "site:london.pm.org".  I was wondering what
> other people do...

Since the archives pre the moving of this machine seem not to exist anymore,
I'd say that's probably your best bet - then you get the advantages of the
Google cache. None of the pm list appear to be in any of the web mail
archivers, but I sometimes use grep on my saved list archive...

--
Lusercop.net - LARTing Lusers everywhere since 2002