Profiling Perl app memory usage

Nik Clayton nik at ngo.org.uk
Sat Feb 4 21:23:17 GMT 2006

Dominic Mitchell wrote:
> Nik Clayton wrote:
>>     http://jc.ngo.org.uk/svnweb/jc/revision?rev=781
>>
>> You can check out the code from that link too.
>
> Is there any chance that link could supply some HTTP headers as well as
> the body?  It's rather confusing to poor little Safari.  Firefox manages
> to display it ok, but that could just be luck.  :-)

That's a bug in SVN::Web's mod_perl handler.  An alternate link that works is:

     http://jc.ngo.org.uk/~nik/cgi-bin/svnweb/index.cgi/jc/revision?rev=781

I don't know a great deal about mod_perl, having inherited that bit of code
from clkao.  The code in question is:

http://jc.ngo.org.uk/~nik/cgi-bin/svnweb/index.cgi/jc/view/nik/CPAN/SVN-Web/trunk/lib/SVN/Web.pm

in mod_perl_output() I think.  Patches gratefully received...

Thanks for the other patch.