OT: BBC Monitor

the hatter london.pm at bang.meep.org
Mon Feb 6 00:16:13 GMT 2006

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 london.pm at welikegoats.com wrote:

> Completely off-topic, but does anyone want an old monitor from a BBC
> micro? I don't want to skip it, but I no longer want to store it. Collect
> yourself or pay me postage.

And on three similar but tangential notes

1) does anyone want a BBC or some BBC disk drives or some weird acorn rom
expansion stuff.

2) Does anyone want a 20/21" monitor - sun-branded sony trinitron
(GDM5010), svga and 13W3 inputs - works with peecees, does 1600x1200

3) how about an atari high res mono monitor (STM124)

1 and 3 barely scrape double-digit prices on ebay, like the OP, I'd rather
they went to someone who'll use them rather than just skipping them, and 2
manages about double that.  Offer me something in exchange, or even
nothing in exchange, if you're interested.  I may be willing to deliver,
but I heavily suspect I can't be bothered trying to arrange postage.

the hatter