Changing face of Mailbox

Chris Heathcote chris at
Mon Feb 6 14:17:54 GMT 2006

On 2/3/06, Pete Sergeant <pete at> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 01:56:18PM +0000, Dirk Koopman wrote:
> > So who are we recommending at the moment? Would there even be a point
> > to maintaining a list of LondomPM suppliers on the website? I am
> > looking for some colo at the moment - as it happens.
> Blackcat and Bytemark - I've been nothing but happy with both

I'm thinking about dumping Bytemark - my machine went wobbly before
christmas, they'd helpfully deleted everyone's backup a few week's
before without telling anyone. All dates for getting the data back
were broken, got one month's hosting paid for, but...

Also, I was getting less for my money than new people who signed up,
which was only fixed by the filip.

Now I'm looking at American virtual server setups.