Filemaker, reviving cigars

John Costello cos at indeterminate.net
Thu Feb 9 20:04:51 GMT 2006

My Filemaker question really is a DBD::ODBC question, namely:  How would I
query the field names of a FMP 5 database using DBD::ODBC?  I looked for
Filemaker-specific modules and found none.

On a more interesting topic:  I have heard that cigars may be revived by
soaking lightly in scotch or brandy.  I have two good cigars that were
lost in my freezer for two years, and am hoping to revive them during a
European trip this summer.  Can anyone provide advice for cigar
resuscitation?

Many thanks,

John
-----
John Costello - cos at indeterminate dot net