cheerleaders, buffy, firefly, bad puns, nothing about mail systems, however beer, wine and scotch advocacy welcome

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Wed Feb 15 20:28:12 GMT 2006

On 15 Feb 2006, at 20:21, Tara Andrews wrote:

> Buffy never got supplanted as a topic of conversation
> by Firefly.

Less Cheerleaders, and if this isn't a good enough reason
and you disagree, all I can say is ... Bring It On.

G.

p.s. and to the people groaning in the cheap seats ... be thankful
you weren't in my office today when we went for philosopher
puns/jokes. Yeah I know in terms of jokes its a bit of a
Nietzsche field, sorry sorry, that was awful, I've tried to stop
doing it but I simply Kant.