cheerleaders, buffy, firefly, bad puns, nothing about mail systems, however beer, wine and scotch advocacy welcome

Chris Devers cdevers at
Fri Feb 17 02:34:44 GMT 2006

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, David H. Adler wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 12:08:38PM -0000, ti at wrote:
> > > On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 11:22, David Cantrell wrote:
> > > You're just Gibbon us a hard time now, you know this was all a
> > > Rousseau on Greg's part to distract us?
> >
> > Are you all Donne yet?
> Wouldn't that be putting Descartes before the horse?

You just had to play the Aquinas card, didn't you?

Next you'll have the Galileo to start Sagan some Newton insanity, or
Hawking elixirs that will make of Copernicus, Hegel.

Sorry, but that's where I Markoff this Cheney.

Chris Devers