Young Whisky

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 11:22:38 GMT 2006

On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 11:15:57AM +0000, David Cantrell wrote:
> I did once have some VERY young Ardbeg spirit, and thought it was quite
> pleasant.  I won't try to describe what it tasted like though, cos I was
> already half drunk at the time and wasn't paying much attention.  It
> definitely tasted of whisky though.

Did it give you gout, though, that is the question.

m.

/ What the hammer? what the chain? In     \
| what furnace was thy brain? What the    |
| anvil? what dread grasp Dare its deadly |
\ terrors clasp?                          /
          \
           \
            \          __---__
                    _-       /--______
               __--( /     \ )XXXXXXXXXXX\v.
             .-XXX(   O   O  )XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-
            /XXX(       U     )        XXXXXXX\
          /XXXXX(              )--_  XXXXXXXXXXX\
         /XXXXX/ (      O     )   XXXXXX   \XXXXX\
         XXXXX/   /            XXXXXX   \__ \XXXXX
         XXXXXX__/          XXXXXX         \__---->
 ---___  XXX__/          XXXXXX      \__         /
   \-  --__/   ___/\  XXXXXX            /  ___--/=
    \-\    ___/    XXXXXX              '--- XXXXXX
       \-\/XXX\ XXXXXX                      /XXXXX
         \XXXXXXXXX   \                    /XXXXX/
          \XXXXXX      >                 _/XXXXX/
            \XXXXX--__/              __-- XXXX/
             -XXXXXXXX---------------  XXXXXX-
                \XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/