[JOB] Perl Software Developer and Database programmer

Andy Wardley abw at wardley.org
Wed Feb 22 18:14:45 GMT 2006

Peter Hickman wrote:
> Come on people this is a party town with a nudist beach and people want
> to stay in Guildford!

Hey, I resemble that remark!  We have parties and nude people in Guildford,
too, you know!

OK, so we don't have a beach, but then Brighton's used-condom and needle-
strewn pebblefest is hardly the Costa del Algarvio now, it is?

And besides, the only people I've ever seen on the nudist beach are
wrinkly old fat blokes wearing sandals with socks, and to be honest, I
really wish I hadn't. :-)