Replacing the camera

Jacqui Caren jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 23 14:07:44 GMT 2006

Our mega cheapo camera is feeling its age ~2MP ~5seconds per pic.

I was planning to spend on a new camera however during the MOT, a new
steering rack and labour has just eaten into our budget. Even worse we
have a spare rack on a dead car but I need the car for Friday so paying
labour is the only option. :-(

So for ~400 UKP can anyone suggest a better general purpose digital
camera than the Fuji S9500.

Our local jessops are doing it for 399.89 and if we feel brave enough to
spend the loot. I may just have a new camera next thursday - unless one
of you knowledgeable folks can suggest something else?

Jacqui