[JOB] Perl Software Developer and Database programmer

Nik Clayton nik at ngo.org.uk
Fri Feb 24 08:31:15 GMT 2006

Andy Armstrong wrote:
> On 23 Feb 2006, at 13:25, David Dorward wrote:
>> Have they fixed it then? In the days (thankfully behind me) when I
>> used a Mac and wrote PHP for a living, the "threading" in Apple Mail
>> consisted of a tree with two levels "Start of thread message" and
>> "Message in the same thread as parent node"
>
> Oh yeah - that's the threading it does :)

I think[*] it's slightly smarter than that.  Although child messages are all
shown with the same indentation level, as though the first message in the
thread was their direct parent, <space>'ing through the messages will still
show them to you in the correct order.

[*] Mac laptop currently unavailable to test this hypothesis.