Bastards!!!

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Feb 28 13:57:43 GMT 2006

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 12:45:08PM +0000, Nigel Rantor wrote:

> Probably easier just to test for a domain within a non-existant TLD

You're stuffed if someone then goes and creates that TLD.

> instead of looking for a domain that is unlikely to exist.
>
> www.domain.cod

If we can have stuff like .museum for the tiny museum industry, why not
.cod in the future for fishermen!

I'd go for something obviously bogus in .int, which has very strict
rules about what can be created.  blackhelicopters.un.int should do the
trick.

  "Cynical" is a word used by the naive to describe the experienced.
      George Hills, in uknot