Devel::LeakTrace

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 13:47:58 GMT 2006

On 01/03/06, Jacqui Caren <jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> The good news is that he is uploading to cpan, so he has not
> "gone walkies".
> http://cpan.etla.org/authors/id/R/RC/RCLAMP/?C=M;O=A

The better news is that he is subscribed to the list and already
responded on this thread ;)

I think richard is near the top of the CPAN leaderboard - and a quick
google says 6th worldwide, and 2nd for london.pm.

So - definately not gone walkies.. and with more than enough modules
to maintain - I think I have used at least a few of his modules at
each job since I left Oven.

I probably haven't said it yet, and I certainly won't say it to your
face richard - but thanks for the good work.

A.