[ANNOUNCE] [REMINDER] Social - Tomorrow, Thursday March 2nd @ The Star, Belgravia

Paul Makepeace london.pm.org at paulm.com
Thu Mar 2 17:33:01 GMT 2006

Je 2006-03-02 15:50:13 +0000, Stefan Scheytt skribis:
> > > I know that I could not afford to insure 2+ cars inside the
> > > "hellmouth"[0].
> >
> > But inside London, you don't _need_ a car...
>
> No, you need a scooter. London Underground sucks ass.

Seconded. Best thing I bought in '05. They're even better than a motorbike
for getting around in two important ways: narrower; better fuel economy.

I have a spare metallic Piaggio Skipper 125 '01, 9000mi, FSH, GSOH in
London under covered parking if anyone would like to make an offer... A
last min sale fell through and I'd be happy to shift it under book price,
e.g. 800 quid ish.

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/