Groovy Work

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Mar 7 12:55:07 GMT 2006

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 11:17:28AM +0000, Jonathan Peterson wrote:

> It's a mixed bag to be honest. I think I prefer the duck-pond in Regent's
> park on balance.

St James's Park is ver nice too, especially near where the bridge goes
over the lake.  There's a lovely view of Buck House from that bridge,
it's one of the very few places from which it looks nice, mostly because
you can't really see the hideous Victoria Memorial very clearly.

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity
    -- Hanlon's Razor

Stupidity maintained long enough is a form of malice
    -- Richard Bos's corollary