Nordic Perl Workshop 2006 - Extended Deadline

Paul Makepeace london.pm.org at paulm.com
Tue Mar 7 22:39:43 GMT 2006

Je 2006-03-07 22:09:06 +0000, Randal L. Schwartz skribis:

> Matt> http://perlonpoles.blogspot.com/
>
> Whatever happened to that?

``Many of our readers have asked us, "Why not add this to something
  that's already awesome, like Catalyst or Maypole?"

  It's a question worth considering. Here's the problem. The ruby guys
  stole the keys to the hype machine recently, and they burned out the
  brakes. So now, if we want to use the machine, we gotta speed up to
  catch it.''

It's almost hard to tell if the whole thing's a parody of how not to run
a project...

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/