TT on teh 1rc

McGlinchy, Alistair Alistair.McGlinchy at marks-and-spencer.com
Tue Mar 14 17:42:21 GMT 2006

> are hidden #tt and #cdbi aliases to #catalyst on magnet that

Is it just me, or does every else read "CDBI" as "CDBDI"? As in:

Seedy: A B C D goldfish?
Abie:  C D, M N O goldfish!
Seedy: S T R goldfish, C D B D I.

There's probably a million better txt poems these days, but this one but
it is haunting my brain like Camels' knees.

Cheers

Alistair

PS ... Just doing my bit to make sure this list remains off topic.

Registered Office:
Marks and Spencer plc
Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
London
W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670

<<www.marksandspencer.com>>

2005