TT on teh 1rc

Simon Wistow simon at
Thu Mar 16 17:52:59 GMT 2006

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 09:22:42AM -0800, Randal L. Schwartz said:
> HOWEVER, since the list is broken, you don't get to do what you want.

Wow. It's like it's 2001 again.

Ages ago, when you bought this up (again) on (void), I wrote this page

which neatly summarises both sides of the argument. Of course it's
*slightly* biased because I like ReplyTo munging. Feel free to hate me.

You know what would be cool - if someone wrote a Mailing List Manager in
Perl. And it included per-user ReplyTo munging. That'd be cool, huh!
Then everyone would hack on it! And marmosets would foxtrot with

I'll look at setting up which resends messages to and
from but without the reply-to munging.