TT on teh 1rc

Chris Devers cdevers at pobox.com
Thu Mar 16 17:57:41 GMT 2006

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> *If* this list didn't set reply-to, I wouldn't have to put it into a
> folder where I say "ignore-evil-reply-to", and then *you* could put
> *reply-to* on your mail to the list.

NO.

STOP RIGHT THERE.

If anyone wants to have this stupid debate AGAIN, I suggest first
looking over the archives for all the times it has come up before here,
and elsewhere for that matter.

If, after having looked over the existing body of scintillating
discussion, you have something new to add, then add it.

But you won't.

It's all been said before, it was dull the first time, it was dull the
hundredth time, and it'll be dull this time too.

Please let's not do this AGAIN.

kthxbye

--
Chris Devers