TT on teh 1rc

Jacqui Caren jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 17 10:58:28 GMT 2006

Lusercop wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 11:29:19AM -0800, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
>>And to others, note that I will do that, so don't whine to me about something
>>that is the fault of the mailing-list setting. :)
> I love the way that it's turned from your fault into "the fault of the
> mailing-list setting".
>
> Wanker.

Well said - anyone who cannot control thier MUA should have thier
keyboard removed, spanked and told to stand in the corner with a big
pointy Dunce hat on :-)

IMHO if someone asks you to stop doing something you have control over
you DO NOT try and blame something else - you apologise and make sure
it does not happen again!

As someone who has done exactly what RLS did I have apologised and
tried to ensure I do not do it again (on dbi-users) - it has happened
elsewhere as I do hit the wrong key/button but again it is MY mistake
when sending email - trying to put blame elsewhere would make me look
like a complete pratt.

Jacqui