Request for Experiences - Dell Inspiron 630M

Robert Shiels robert at se71.org
Mon Mar 27 11:13:18 BST 2006

Jacqui Caren wrote:

> FYI: I only hear complaints from customers about dell kit.

Most people with a decent laptop don't say anything - the complaints get
all the press.

I have a personal Dell laptop - it's in it's third year, gets used
everyday, and has given no problems.(Latitude X200 - very light)

I use a Dell laptop at work (D600), everyone does as it's the company
standard instead of providing desktops, and it's also performing well
after a year of solid use. It travels on the commuter route in my
unpadded rucksack a lot.

just my 2p

/Robert