three counties-pm anyone :-)

Jacqui Caren jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 31 17:29:15 BST 2006

Ok so the trip into the smoke is a long one for us yokels out in the
sticks - also there seems to be a few really good perl shops
in this area so...

Assuming there are enough peeps interested I am giving serious
consideration to a "thames valley" or "three counties" meeting for all
those huddled masses who cannot endure the cattle wagon trip into and
out of "thar big city".

The big question
----------------
Who to the west of london (I am smack dab on the surrey/hants/berks
borders) is even remotely interested in meeting up for socials
and other stuff around the following locations.

  1) Reading/bracknell/maidenhead/windor
  2) Camberley/farnborough/aldershot/guildford
  3) anywhere else that may end up being central.

I assumed reading/guildford as they are the main rail hubs in this neck
of the woods.

Also if someone wants to suggest an existing LUG meet or similar :-)

Jacqui