three counties-pm anyone :-)

Pete Sergeant pete at clueball.com
Sun Apr 2 10:21:39 BST 2006

On Sun, Apr 02, 2006 at 10:16:49AM +0100, James Davis wrote:
> Sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound as if I was proposing it instead,
> just a general whinge that London.pm is also currently my local group.

There is an Oxford.pm group - I see it's not listed on the perl mongers
website. I think this is them reacting to the fact I didn't want to fill
out yet more administrative crap, and asked them to remove me from the
90% junk mailing list they insisted I be part of.

Keep harassing them by email if I were you

+Pete