three counties-pm anyone :-)

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Sun Apr 2 10:24:11 BST 2006

James Davis wrote:
> Jacqui Caren wrote:
>> Ok so the trip into the smoke is a long one for us yokels out in the
>> sticks - also there seems to be a few really good perl shops
>> in this area so...
>>
>> Assuming there are enough peeps interested I am giving serious
>> consideration to a "thames valley" or "three counties" meeting for all
>> those huddled masses who cannot endure the cattle wagon trip into and
>> out of "thar big city".
>
> There's meant to be an Oxford PM but the list died and my e-mails to the
> pm.org bods go unanswered. There are plenty of qualified and interesting
> people in the area to go on the list and I'd be willing to look after
> the list but I'm stuck! :(

Yeah, xoford.pm replied to the last PM census saying they were dead, but
I haven't got round to cleaning out the corpses yet.

But if the Three Counties group takes off, please see

http://groups.pm.org/faq.html#how_do_i_request_a_new_group_or_to_reactivate_a_group_that_has_been_inactive

For details on making it all "official".

Dave...