[OT] was: Re: monday morning pick me up

Paul Sharpe paul at coreware.co.uk
Mon Apr 3 18:12:03 BST 2006

Matt S Trout wrote:
> Provided they use it in its usual style without alteration, yes. I
> believe at one point somebody proposed a camel with wings or similar as
> a logo for Catalyst but it was shot down by O'Reilly.

That reminded me of a really good movie I saw this year[0] (no, really).
  The following story is a work of fiction, set in the format of
reality. Any resemblance to real people is entirely coincidental in
nature, and is not meant to accurately depict, nor reflect upon ... etc.
  Probably.

"Springtime in the Gobi Desert, South Mongolia. A family of nomadic
shepherds assists the births of their camel herd. One of the camels has
an excruciatingly difficult delivery but, with help from the family, out
comes a rare white colt. Despite the efforts of the shepherds, the
mother rejects the newborn, refusing it her milk and her motherly love.
When any hope for the little one seems to have vanished, the nomads send
their two young boys on a journey through the desert, to a a backwater
town in search of a musician who is their only hope for saving the
colt's life."

paul

[0] http://imdb.com/title/tt0373861/