Uri Guttman uri at
Fri Apr 7 00:11:37 BST 2006

  JS> On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 17:50, Uri Guttman wrote:
  >> major cheddar plant in oregon

  JS> I think you ought to get your arse to Cheddar in Somerset, Cheese, Cider
  JS> good pubs and cool caves too ....

if i could ever afford to visit sunny england i would. how about
depressing the pound for a while? :)

i do enjoy some amazing artisanal cheddars from there. i have had keen's
and 2 other raw milk cheddars (one from the isle of wight iirc) also
sold in large wheels. very pricy and whole foods carries them. speaking
of that, whole foods (the big high end/organicky grocery chain) is
opening a london branch very soon.

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at  --------
Search or Offer Perl Jobs  ----------------------------