Mac sftp

Jurgen Pletinckx jurgen.pletinckx at
Tue Apr 18 14:40:12 BST 2006

Endorsements for Fugu, Cyberduck, Transmit and Interarchy, then.

| If the client really is clueless, they'd appreciate you creating
| something like a droplet to help them upload files.

No, no, _I'm_ clueless. And Mac-less.

| it may seem odd, but occasionally it's worth actually paying for
software, ...

Certainly. Not on an academic budget, though, usually.

| Funny, this came up on a couple of days ago:

Bah. Bad google search terms, no cookie.

The sftp command is present by default in OS X, right?

(I'll just see whether he's at all familiar with any of these
tools, and take it from there.)

Thanks, all!

Jurgen Pletinckx
AlgoNomics NV