[Mini-job] An easy day's work for someone?

Toby Corkindale tjc at wintrmute.net
Tue Apr 25 12:13:30 BST 2006

is there anyone with too much spare time who'd like a day's work?

An unrelated company that is located in the same building as mine is looking
for someone to come in and set up a Linux box with subVersion on it, so they
can use it for source control.

Email me back if interested, and I'll put you in touch. You can negotiate

Turning and turning in the widening gyre/The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold/Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world
(gpg --keyserver www.co.uk.pgp.net --recv-key B1CCF88E)