[JOB] [Fwd: Employment Opportunity]

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Fri May 5 13:20:54 BST 2006

On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 01:10:56PM +0100, Jonathan Stowe wrote:
> I know there are a few people who read this list who are in the outer
> darkness to the west of London.
> I guess it's contact Kelly directly, she seems pleasant enough.
> The below is all I know so less of the usual Simian Terpsechoristics¹
> would be appreciated.

It appears to be the same job and the same agent as

There's some more information on there, including £35,000-£50,000
and "Our client is an exciting, young and fast growing company based in
Reading, England, which provides email virus, spam and web content filtering

This sounds not entirely unlike Clearswift.

Nicholas Clark