london barcamp

Jonathan Peterson JPeterson at bmjgroup.com
Wed May 10 17:25:08 BST 2006

> Hoorah. Now we have a conference for people who are not interesting
enough to
> be invited to Foo Camp but none the less think they have some kind of
divine
> right to have people more interesting than them entertain and instruct
them.
> In BitTorrent terms, all leechers, no seeders.

This reminds me of Paris a while back. Some painters who weren't
interesting enough to be invited to the Salon de Paris, got in a right
strop about it. So, they set up this stupid event called "Salon des
Refusés camp" which was basically all leechers and no seeders. I wasn't
there, but I'm told the event was a complete waste of time and nothing
came of it.

Jon

[runs away, as usual]