Public Wireless internet

Adam Auden adam at
Tue May 23 13:26:17 BST 2006

On 5/23/06, andrew Black <andrew-li at> wrote:

> Firstly I am confused about which suppliers interwork with each other.

BT can roam to T-Mobile, and The Cloud, but no longer Ready to Surf
following there acquisition by Spectrum.

> Secondly I don't want to get tied into any form of flat rate subscription but neither
> do I want to have to put my credit card in each time.

BT operate on a per minute basis as well as vouchers, which works out
to 20p a minute.  However they also do 500 minutes for 5GBP/month if
you are already a BT customer which if you're liable to use more than
25 minutes a month is most worthy of consideration.

Adam Auden - UNIX Metal Geek