Cough, AJAX

Greg McCarroll greg at
Wed May 24 23:00:08 BST 2006

On 24 May 2006, at 21:03, Tielman de Villiers wrote:

>> [ at] On Behalf Of Andy Armstrong
>> Sent: 24 May 2006 20:36
>> On 24 May 2006, at 20:27, Ian Malpass wrote:
>>> You should look at Scriptaculous, too, which is built on
>> Prototype:
>> Wow - there are nearly as many AJAX libraries as there are web app
>> frameworks :)
> While you're at it, you might also want to look at Rico:
>, also using the prototype libraries.

For hopefully a good pointer on these, I'd like to take this opportunity
to direct people to the London JS Night (
Simon Willison will be running through the different libraries (dojo,
prototype, scriptaculous and of course yahoo!'s), following him Ross
will be talking about Rico.

These are just two of the wonderful talks that we will be having ;-)