ora owns web2.0 - and will sue your ass if you try to use it

Robin Vickery robinv at gmail.com
Mon May 29 12:34:20 BST 2006

On 29/05/06, Earle Martin <perl at downlode.org> wrote:
> On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 11:47:26AM +0100, Ben Evans wrote:
> > Buffy or Firefly? Beer or pie? Ponies or kittens? Indie boys
> > or goth girls?
> >
> > Pick a topic from the above and I'm sure we can run with it.
>
> Cows are better than camels.

But not goats.

Goats are the vi to a cow's emacs; lightweight, flexible and not prone
to bloat. Try running a cow on a quarter acre of scrubland and see how
fast it eats up all your grass.

Sure, the byzantine internal plumbing system of a cow is impressive if
you like getting into the guts of things - but that's not what most
people want out of their dairy animals.

-robin