Heretics change of plan

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue May 30 18:25:22 BST 2006

Rules is fully booked, so instead we're going to Patara, a very good
Thai restaurant on Greek St.  I have a table booked for ten people, so
there's room for a couple more than those who said they'd be eating cos
I know you lot are disorganised like that and make your minds up at the
last minute.

Pre-food BOOZE will be at the Pillars of Hercules.

--
David Cantrell | Benevolent Dictator Of The World

" In My Egotistical Opinion, most people's ... programs should be
  indented six feet downward and covered with dirt. "
      --Blair P. Houghton