[ANNOUNCE] [REMINDER] Heretics tonight, Social next week

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Thu Jun 1 11:40:12 BST 2006

Just to let you know that the filthy heretic splitters are having their
disgusting perversion of the noble, pure London.pm social tonight at The
Pillars of Hercules.

If you're confused as to whom these infidels are and what they represent
then please read here

	http://london.pm.org/about/faq.html#heretics

Of course I shall be there. For monitoring purposes only you understand.

Next week we have the proper, shiny, non-deviant, regular social
meeting which is at the Founders Arms - a Youngs pub with a not bad
cheese board.

If the weather's ok (which, given the current 5 day forecast, it may
well be) we might try and sit outside.

Next month (July) we've booked the historical John Snow on Broadwick
Street in Soho. We may have a suprise announcement for that one.

Simon