[OT]: bash or any other $favourite{shell}? [was: Wish list]

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Fri Jun 9 13:20:24 BST 2006

Earle Martin <perl at downlode.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 11:29:01AM +0000, Peter Corlett wrote:
>> Also, were you saving all the punctuation up for your Perl scripts? Your
>> writing is rather hard to read.
> You're new here, aren't you?

Still wet behind the ears, yes. I only subscribed to this list (well,
london-list at happyfunball.pm.org) back in 1999. My first post was apparently
on "Fri, 21 Jan 0 15:24 +0000" which seems to suggest that Y2K hadn't quite
been ironed out yet.

I suppose I should be thankful that it wasn't 21 Jan 100. (I was using "af",
an Emacs-inspired MUA, FWIW. I assume the bug has now been fixed, but I use
Mutt and trn for mail these days.)

--
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger abuse at mooli.org.uk for full key