[OT]: bash or any other $favourite{shell}? [was: Wish list]

Lusercop `the.lusercop' at lusercop.net
Fri Jun 9 14:05:23 BST 2006

On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 07:51:44AM +0100, Luis Motta Campos wrote:
>   Sorry, but I'm puzzled: what's the problem with bash? Despite the
> convenient syntax sugar from $favourite{shell}, isn't it as good as any
> other shell?

I love the idea that a vitally important program that I may require to fix
a broken system is linked against such vitally important and stable libraries
as libncurses.

(and yes, the #!/bin/sh when you meant #!/bin/bash or #!/usr/local/bin/bash
is one of my pet hates, like Bob, how did you guess?)

--
Lusercop.net - LARTing Lusers everywhere since 2002