Class::DBI and stalinesque hiding of THE TRUTH

Dave Cross dave at
Mon Jun 26 09:05:28 BST 2006

Quoting Ovid <publiustemp-londonpm at>:

> [...]

Yep. Which is why I'm running this tutorial at YAPC::Europe.

   Advanced Databases for Beginners - Dave Cross
   Wednesday, Lecture Room 2, 1400, 180 mins

> I think they need to insert a corkscrew into their left nostril and
> twist vigorously, but hey, that's just me.

No. I feel that way too sometime. But most of the time I'm a lot
calmer and just want to force them to read "Database in Depth"[1]
until they understand it all.