Planet LPM

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa miyagawa at
Fri Jun 30 14:09:49 BST 2006

On 6/30/06, Dave Cross <dave at> wrote:
> Documentation is a big issue here. I got some hints by reading the
> slides from Miyagawa's YAPC::NA talk[1]. And he's giving another talk
> (or another version of the same talk) at YAPC::Europe[2].
> I'm sure that documentation volunteers would be welcomed by the project.

Exactly. I'm really sad to see that developers like you guys feel
Plagger's installation / documentation sucks.

No need to make a pretty website to appeal for newbies, because
Plagger is a project for geeks (for now). However, we definitely need
a good document / articles for people to even start it up.

Googling "Plagger" gives you a lot of articles how to use and hack it,
but 90% of them are in Japanese and it won't help you at all.

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa