Why schemas and not code?

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Fri Jun 30 16:02:59 BST 2006

On 6/30/06, Jurgen Pletinckx <jurgen.pletinckx at algonomics.com> wrote:
> | > I like Joe Celko's books (SQL for Smarties is good).
> |
> | This, and "Practical SQL" are the only SQL books I've found worth
> | bothering with.
> Cheers.
> Is that "The practical SQL handbook - using sql variants (4th
> Edition)" by Bowman?

Yeah, sorry, should've included a URL,

The one I have is from a few years ago, has a purple cover (but typeface is
the same), and I don't recall the "using SQL variants" in the title but I'm
assuming it's the same. This one has 5 stars and glowing reports so you
probably won't go wrong either way :-)