[ANNOUNCE] [SOCIAL] Reminder: This Thursday, 6th July - John Snow, Soho

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Mon Jul 3 15:52:16 BST 2006

On 7/3/06, Ovid <publiustemp-londonpm at yahoo.com> wrote:
> You know, I'd love to attend a social meeting at some night, but given that I'm in Nottingham, that requires me taking the train and likely missing the next day at work.  Are there ever meetings on a Friday or Saturday night?
>
> I promise not to grumble too much about databases if that's what it takes.
>
> Cheers,
> Ovid

Stay over in London and get the train back in the morning. If I can
leave London and get to work in Dublin for 9am like I just did this
morning you can get back to Nottingham I'm sure :-)

Alternatively get a train back later that night, they run quite late,
at least 22:00, http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/

 (For those with a shaky grasp of western european geography, Dublin
is in another country from London.)