RAID failure help

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Jul 6 12:10:56 BST 2006

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 12:02:07PM +0100, Peter Corlett wrote:

> In my day, it was bad floppy disks that taught you to backup early
> and backup often. These days it'd be bad USB flash drives, I suppose...

Oh the trouble we had when we got a dodgy load of clay.  Tablets would
crack [snaps fingers] just like that if we left them out in the sun for
too long to dry.

Of course, back then we could hunt down the clay merchant responsible
and burn him and his family in Greek Fire.  These days people just
grumble on mailing lists.

--
David Cantrell | random organic glop and a metric fuckton of electricity

    Suffer the little children to come unto me, as
    their buying habits are most easily influenced.
       -- Marketroid Jesus