Mmmm, cold

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Fri Jul 7 10:01:31 BST 2006

On 7 Jul 2006, at 09:09, Adam Auden wrote:

> It was me.  Don't worry, I'll get my chance to be smug yet.  Thanks
> for your concern though. :P

i think it was RC who was first on this one, but i've also got a
portable
AC unit, and i cannot recommend it highly enough. if you can't get
asleep
due to heat on some nights of the year its worth its weight in gold.

not that we are going to see hot nights increase as this whole global
warming thing is a hoax according to an american environment
'minister'[1][2].

G.

[1] or whatever they call them.

[2] i wonder if increase usage of AC is a significant tipping point/
anti-buffer
     zone in global warming terms.