[JOB] BBC Perl Developer at White City

Earle Martin perl at downlode.org
Thu Jul 13 19:57:43 BST 2006

Be kind, you lot.

----- Forwarded message -----

Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:22:43 +0100
From: Stuart Wiseman <Stuart_Wiseman [at] spring [dot] com>
Subject: Job Opportunity (Perl Developer)

I am currently resourcing for a Perl Developer for the BBC based in White city
London they are looking for someone that is available with in the next two
weeks for an initial 3-month contract and would be interested in discussing
this opportunity with you. Could you please give me a call to discuss? I look
forward to talking with you soon.

Run Down
Must have at least 2 years experience of apache modules (mod perl),perl cgi,
html, xml / xslt, Unix and sql based databases. As well as experience of UML,
SCRUM and extreme programming. This is a great opportunity to work for a large
blue chip company based in central - west London.

Experience of some of the following would be desirable, c++, java, J2ME and WML
(Wireless Mark-up Language).
Experience of Agile software development practices is desirable but not

?To undertake and be responsible for the development of Interactive, new media,
web and TV services within a large group of software engineers ?

To contribute to the initial scoping phase.
Build and test software engineering codes (i.e Perl scripts and modules,
database schema and scripts) according to technical specification.

Kind regards

[contact details cut for the archive, I'll pass them on if you're
interested -- EM]

----- End forwarded message -----

Earle Martin