eBaying software

Pete Sergeant pete at clueball.com
Mon Jul 24 17:37:24 BST 2006

I bought a copy of Adobe Acrobat recently, that it turns out I don't
need. I bought it from the Apple store in Chicago, so returning it is a
little hard. Can I legally eBay this? Any ideas?

+Pete

PS: Anyone thinking of developing for Adobe Acrobat on the Mac. You are
compelled to use Codewarrior to develop with (they don't make this even
slightly obvious until you start paying money), meaning you can't
develop plugins for x86, but more importantly, you can't legally develop
plugins, as Codewarrior is no longer for sale. Fuckers.

+Pete