eBaying software

Jeff Anderson captvanhalen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 16:45:31 BST 2006

Landsharks?!?!

    [Scene: A New York apartment. Someone knocks on the door.]
    Woman: [not opening the door] Yes?
    Voice: (mumbling) Mrs. Arlsburgerhhh?
    Woman: What?
    Voice: (mumbling) Mrs. Johannesburrrr?
    Woman: Who is it?
    Voice: [pause] Flowers.
    Woman: Flowers? From whom?
    Voice: [long pause] Plumber, ma'am.
    Woman: I don't need a plumber. You're that clever shark, aren't you?
    Voice: [pause] Candygram.
    Woman: Candygram, my foot. Get out of here before I call the
proper authorities. You're the shark, and you know it.
    Voice: I'm only a harmless dolphin...
    Woman: A dolphin? Well...okay. [opens door]
    [Huge latex and foam-rubber shark head lunges through open door,
chomps down on woman's head, and drags her out of the apartment, all
while the Jaws attack music is playing.]

--
jeffa