the "no good Perl jobs"/"no good Perl programmers" myth

David H. Adler dha at
Mon Aug 7 01:31:26 BST 2006

On Sun, Aug 06, 2006 at 09:08:46AM -0400, Uri Guttman wrote:
>   NC> Even dha would be unable to persuade me to move to New York
>   NC> City. A bad start is that I don't know anyone there (except dha,
>   NC> plus I've met dha's mum)
> dha is a great incentive to move to nyc!

Aw. You're so sweet.

But you're saying mom isn't? :-)

David H. Adler - <dha at> -
With its concern for ethics and its snooty disdain for digging up
corpses, killing test subjects, and resurrecting the dead, the medical
establishment has lost ground to mad scientists in such important fields
as zombie creation. - The Onion, Volume 38 Issue 36