the "no good Perl jobs"/"no good Perl programmers" myth

Simon Lewis simonlewis at bluebottle.com
Mon Aug 7 17:32:32 BST 2006

Until recently Aston University taught Ada as the first language
(this changed to Java in about 2003).

They wanted to use Ada as a learning language because it had many of
the control structures/features found in other languages.

If you want to code the control system for a plane/tank I would
recommend having a look.

Simon