Banking SIG?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Aug 8 14:34:50 BST 2006

On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 01:00:41PM +0100, alex at owal.co.uk wrote:
> David Cantrell wrote:
> > I've been forever put off banking (and the whole financial industry)
> > because when I did do it many years ago it seemed to have a far higher
> > density of cunts than even Hoxton does.
> Actually I've found the opposite. You get better software engineers in
> banks than elsewhere and more professional people ...
>
> If however you were dealing with traders then you are probably right! But
> there is a big difference between front and back office.

I was dealing directly with *shudder* insurance salesmen at a Lloyds
wossname.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

Eye have a spelling chequer / It came with my pea sea
It planely marques four my revue / Miss Steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a quay and type a word / And weight for it to say
Weather eye am wrong oar write / It shows me strait a weigh.