Inverse Binary Rock-Suck Entanglement (the "no good Perl jobs"/"text editors" myth)

Denny de la Haye denny at onlinegalleries.com
Tue Aug 8 16:48:57 BST 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 16:31 +0100, Peter Corlett wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 04:22:26PM +0100, Denny de la Haye wrote:
> > I'm still waiting for someone to make an ergonomic layout, cordless,
> > black, USB keyboard with decent key feel (i.e. CLACK, not squidge).
>
> If you're prepared to skip the wireless requirement, and the retarded
> split-keyboard layout, I believe these already exist.

The "retarded split-keyboard layout" stops my wrists aching and clicking
after long coding runs, so I think I'll stick with it.

I could live without the cordless and the black if the other criteria
are particularly well met.  So far the Logitech Desktop Pro is the
closest thing I can find, which covers all the points but the keys are
still a bit squidgy.

Logitech also win the mouse war by a very long shot, with the MX1000.